"More than one-third, 35%, of asset managers have made the introduction of environmental, social and governance (ESG) investing a high priority, and another 57% say they are placing a moderate level of priority on the task. Together, this makes for a full 92% of asset managers on the path to or considering offering ESG investing options, according to the December issue of The Cerulli Edge – U.S. Edition."
[COMMENTARY] Finally, advisors are getting the message. Although I haven’t seen other surveys suggesting this level of interest among advisors in ESG that Cerulli has found. We’ll just have to wait for that. Nonetheless, this survey is good news for responsible-ethical investors and investments.
More Advisers Expect Increased ESG Demand, by Lee Barney, December 8, 2017, Plan Advisor, USA.